I received a Kreativ Blogger Award from my dear Christian brother in Egypt. What I like about this award is that you have to tell ten things about yourself that your readers don’t know and then nominate 6 other bloggers and encourage them to do the same. What a great way to enhance cyber-community.
I am so happy that this is a creative award because I know so very many creative bloggers and this is my chance to recognize them in a special way. It also gives me a chance to get to know a little more about them when they post their list of 10 facts about themselves. My nominees are:
There are many others whose names could very well be here, but these are those who I am blessed by most often. One on this list is not physically well and I am praying for her. Cora is so gifted in expression and sensitivity. I miss her posts terribly. I am praying for her speedy recovery.
I thank you, Mike Azer at http://www.mikeazer.wordpress.com, for giving me this opportunity and for blessing me in this way. Here is a list of 10 facts my readers probably don’t know about me.
1. I would always choose a hike in the woods over a trip to the beach.
2. I want to backpack through Scotland before I die.
3. I have had an Australian pen pal since I was 12 years old.
4. I played trumpet in the high school band.
5. I am afraid of heights and could not go up the Statue of Liberty or climb the Maya ruins of Tikal.
6. I think ball games are boring.
7. I am a terrible dancer, but I love to dance.
8. I love stuffed animals.
9. I used to be 35 pounds heavier, but I lost the extra weight in 4 months and have kept it off 8 years.
10. I love long hair on men. My husband always sports a braid down his back.
If you passed by here today, I hope you had a bit of fun,