A very special blogger, http://savedbygrace211.wordpress.com/ gave me the Ten Commandments Award. I am taking the time now to acknowledge her recognition. The Ten Commandments are from GOD, and are the standards to which we are to hold ourselves. The 10 commands can easily be grouped into two groups — love for God and love for others. These commandments were given to Moses and the Children of Israel in the wilderness after their escape from slavery in Egypt. Can you imagine how much better our world would be IF all people lived and followed these commandments?
The Ten Commandments Exodus 20:3-17. :
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make unto thee any graven image.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness.
10. You shall not covet.
RULES: The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words. forgiven, grandmother, parish nurse, Christian, dog-lover, worshiper, committed
2. What keeps you up at night? physical pain
3. Whom would you like to be? who God made me to be
4. What are you wearing now? blue jeans, blue shirt
5. What scares you? heights
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best things are the comments. The worst things are my obsession with flawlessness and misunderstandings
7. What was the last website you looked at? http://www.byhisgrace211.wordpress.com
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? not to get my feelings hurt so easily
9. Slankets, yes or no? not sure what that is.
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you. http://savedbygrace211.wordpress.com/ She is a mother of a son, is a retail store manager and is a Christian in recovery.
Bonus Question: What is your testimony for Jesus Christ? Jesus love me, this I know.
Nominations are (in no particular order):